Advertise in the World’s Most Popular Sporting Event Program!
- Super Bowl viewership now exceeds 151 million, which is larger than the number of people who vote in the U.S. Presidential election or who go out to celebrate New Year’s Eve.
- There are 7.5 million parties on Super Bowl Sunday, with 43.9 million party-goers (National Retail Federation)
- 1.5 million TV sets will be sold the week leading up to Super Bowl Sunday (National Retail Federation)
- Sales of big-screen TVs show increase fivefold during Super Bowl week (National Electronic Dealers Association)
- The Super Bowl is the top at-home party event of the year, ahead of New Year’s Eve (Hallmark Card, Inc.)
- The average number of attendees for a Super Bowl party is 17 (Hallmark)
- Super Bowl Sunday is the second-largest day of food consumption behind Thanksgiving (American Institute of Food Distribution)